- In loving memory of Barbara Hatch a donation was made by her sister, Janice Whitefoot.
- In loving memory of Nancy Bostdorff donations were made by Judy Frank and Teri Hembree. Nancy brightened the lives of all those she touched, both two and four legged. Her love and devotion for animals was immeasurable. Nancy made such a difference in this world and was an incredible human being. She will be missed greatly.
- In memory of Don Crook and in honor of Shirley Crook a donation was made by Patti Kyle.
- In memory of Bev Adams a donation was made by Sherry Schnebly. Bev’s love for all animals was boundless. She will be missed by all that knew her.
- In memory of David Andrew Chan (Andy) donations were made in his honor. Andy followed his love for animals and worked as a dog groomer for many years.
- In Remembrance of Grove Becker, our nephew, a donation was made.. He was a loving and caring young man and loved his two dogs, Flip and RJ. Love you, Grove ~ Aunt Peggy and Uncle Mike Wilson.
- Donations were made in memory of Tom Dresden.
- In Loving Memory of Sean Casey a donation was made in his honor by the Thomas Family.
- In Memory of Susie Mitchell. Susie was a wonderful person that supported the efforts of Yakima Valley Pet Rescue. Her generous donation after her passing will help YVPR’s efforts to save homeless and neglected dogs and cats from around the Yakima Valley.
- In Memory of Jean Withers a donation was made by Vinnie Smith.
- In Memory of Deanna Raney, donation was mad by Dana Marie Durante, Haddonfield, NJ.
- In Memory of Bill Patnode, many donations were made in his name.
In Memory of Ann M. Day, a donation was made by Nancy Krueger.
In Memory of Mary Teresa Kloster, many donations were made in her name.
In Memory of Elly Patnode,many donations were made by friends, family and animal lovers.
In Memory of Mary T. Lange of Wapato; a life long animal lover, a donation was made by Janice Errick.
- In Memory of Ryleigh Thwing, a donation was made by Kristi Dunkle.
- In Memory of Grant McDonald, who passed away after a lifetime of illness at age 24, a donation was made by Cindy McConnell. He and his family loved all animals.
- In Memory of Sharon Nyreen, a lover of dogs and cats and rescued countless pets during her lifetime. Donations were made by; Sheri Richardson, Deanna and Gordy Wildes, “Mike” and Marvin Jefferson, Cheri Webert and Marti Canatsey, Christine Kratz, Lynndale Elementary, Peggy Hohnhaus, Sean Cleary, Rhonda and Bob Penrod, Donald and Laura Crews, Beth Holmes, Becky Strohm, Lois Scofield, Bruce and Janice Thompson, Gilliam Family, Bill and Chris Witzke, Dennis and Sandra McMahon, Carlo and Anne Paoliello, Roger and Vickie Neupert, Sharon’s Coworkers at Central Washington Mental Health
- In Memory of Sammy Seale, a donation was made by Thomas and Marilyn Hooper
- In Memory of Mona Allwardt, a donation was made by Paul Gamche, Ted and Gladys Hendrickson, William and Laura Henley, Charles and Carol Smiley, Jack and Clara Broten
- In Memory of Janice Lyons, a donation was made to YVPR by Debbie Drollinger.
- In Memory of Al Rippee, donated by Erin and Wayne Wilkinson
- In Memory of Jean Hogan, donated by Sharon Carneviali and Mr. and Mrs. Anthony Menke
- In Memory of Tom Forde, from Sabra Whitley
- In Memory of Joan Sharpe, from Marcia Hollinger
- In Memory of Marilyn Peterson whom loved cats, donated by Annette Henry
- In Memory of Robin Hall, donated by Anthony and Nan Nenke
- In Memory of Esther Ehler, donated by Elaine May Smith
- In Memory of Evertt Dolliver, donated by Jack Northcott
- In Memory of Bruce Buchanan, donated by Jack Northcott
- In Memory of Daryel Charles “Pete” Zutter, donated by Mavis B. Wilson
- In Memory of Dan Thomas Own, donated by Elenor Grilliam
- In Memory of Gregg Johnson, donated by Direct T.V.
- In memory of Lana VanBuskirk, a strong advocate for pets in need of rescue and care. Donations were made by; Les and Gwen Sorenson; V. Allan and Lana Simond; Meredith Furniture; Amanda Wooly; Derwyn and Ann Christiansen; Daniel and Virginia Martinez; Et(Ned)and Stephanie Walsh; Brent and Michelle Hudson, Yakima Valley Tech Staff; Lora and Mark Congleton.
- Please accept my donation in the memory of my Dear Sister-in-law Sammy Searle who died Dec 5th in Yakima. Sammy is survived by her loving husband SW Searle and her Daughter Jackie Mastel of Yakima and her sweet cat Gabby. Sammy loved cats! And she thought very highly of Yakima Valley Pet Rescue. Sammy adopted Gabby, 2 years ago at Christmas time. Gabby had been purposely abandoned in a motel room. Lots better than out in the cold, anyhow. Sammy and SW named the beautiful cat Gabby as the cat talks(meows) a good deal…she thinks she is a “people”. Keep up the good work Yakima Valley Pet Rescue Sincerely yours, Marilyn M. Hopper, Portland OR